How secure are my details?
ApplianceOnline guarantees that your privacy is protected throughout your visit to our website. We’ve gone to great lengths to ensure your card information is secure and stays that way. Any card information you enter on our site is encrypted and protected with the best encryption software availablebefore we transfer them to the payment gateway server at Peach Payments, a registered, secure Payment Service Provider (PSP). None of it is saved on our site or server.
Remember: When entering your personal information, ensure that you always shop from a secure computer and never from an internet café.
What do I need when I order?
This will depend on your choice of payment method – cash, credit card or terms.
How do we use your personal information?
- Your personal details are used to verify who you are and it enable us to deliver any orders you place. It also helps us to understand your shopping needs, so that we can always offer you a fantastic online shopping experience.
- We may ask you for personal information when you enter any promotional competitions or when you make a purchase using the ApplianceOnline website.
- If you contact us for any reason, we may keep a record of that communication.
- Should you participate in any online surveys, we may keep a record of the information provided.
- Your personal information may be used by us for statistical analyses and marketing.
Please note: ApplianceOnline may disclose personal information in response to a specific request by a law enforcement agency, subpoena, court order, or as required by law.
Is my personal information kept confidential?
Yes, your information is kept strictly confidential and is only disclosed to third parties for warranty purposes of items you have purchased. Moreover, we will only contact you with news of ApplianceOnline special offers and promotions if you’ve indicated you would like to receive it. You are entitled, at any stage, to opt out of this service.
By using our site, you agree to the terms above.